INFORMATION NOTICE ON COOKIES
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the sale on this website “https://www.mindesign.it/” (Website). The seller is Mindesign S.r.l., with registered office in Via Sandro Sandri 44, Roma 00159 , Chamber of Commerce of Roma, VAT number 13959431001, share capital of 10.000,00 € fully paid (Data Controller), acting as Data Controller according to the Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data.
What cookies are and why they are used
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by a user sends to his or her device (computer or mobile device, such as a smartphone or a tablet), where it is saved in order to be re-sent to said website at the user’s next visit.
Cookies are classified as follows:
- on the basis of the party installing them, according to whether they are installed by the manager of the website visited (“first-party cookies“) or other parties (“third-party cookies“);
- on the basis of the purpose served by the cookie: some cookies enable a better browsing experience, by storing some of the user’s choices, for instance the language (“technical cookies“), other cookies enable the monitoring of the user’s browsing activities, also for the purpose of sending advertising materials and/or offering services in line with his or her preferences (“profiling cookies“).
It is necessary to obtain the user’s prior consent exclusively in connection with the use of profiling cookies.
The Website adopts first-party technical cookies together with profiling third-party cookies.
The Data Controller takes responsibility only with reference to cookies adopted by it.
How to give consent to the use of profiling cookies
When you visit the Website for the first time, you can give consent to the use of profiling cookies by:
- clicking on the button Ok, ho capito inserted in the banner .
Find out how to manage cookie settings for your browser:
You shall click this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11.
You shall click this link: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it.
You shall click this link:https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie.
You shall click this link: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US.
In case of devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc., we ask you to verify that each browser on each device is set to allow you to express your preferences regarding cookies. You can also set third-parties cookies accessing to the website www.youronlinechoices.com (the system operates with reference to the companies participating in the website).
Cookies set by the Website
First-party technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
|N.D.||Navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas).||Duration of the session|
|N.D.||It documents the manifestation of the user’s consent by carrying out one of the actions described in the banner / brief information. It recognizes the user at the second access to the Site so as not to request the consent to install cookies again.||Not more than 12 months|
|N.D.||Functionality cookie, which allows the user to browse the site while maintaining the choices made (eg: the chosen language).||Not more than 12 months|
Profiling third-party cookies that require the user’s prior consent
Statistical and Analytics Cookies
The Website uses third-party cookies, even in unbundled form, for statistical and analytical purposes.
Marketing Profiling Cookies
The Data Controller uses advertising profiling cookies to deliver advertising based on the interests expressed by the user through internet browsing.
With reference to the cookies set up directly by the Site, the Data Controller specifies the following:
- the data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated above and are processed electronically;
- technical cookies do not require the user’s consent as they are necessary to allow the navigation within the WebSite and its proper use. In case of removal of technical cookies through the settings of the browser, navigation within the Website may not be possible;
With reference to third party cookies, the purposes of these cookies, the logic behind their processing and the management of user preferences with respect to cookies are not determined and / or verified by the Data Controller but by the third party that provides them, as indicated above. However, regardless of the fact that the Data Controller believes that the user has validly expressed his/her consent to the installation of cookies, including those of third parties, the Data Controller to provide support to users who request to know how to exercise their consent / selective refusal or to delete cookies from their browsers.